Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP

The other day, something occurred to me. I was thinking, and I just realized that when I put on "The Age of Quarrel", I get really fuckin pumped up.

I don't know why I don't listen to this album more. Anyway, I want you to enjoy this as much as I do.



I know there isn't much funny today, but to be honest, it was a brutal weekend. I had my main man fly in, and we hit it REALLY hard from Thurs through Monday night. I'm not sure how my body is still functioning. Between the meat, the drinking, the eating, the fun, and the insanity, I have no idea how I survived.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though. We managed to write a song. So far it's called, "The Meatiest" - and it'll be posted in the coming days.

This song will more than make up for any shitty blogs this week. However, please note that you may need to listen to the song with earmuffs on, as there are some "mature" lyrics, that may not be suitable for kids.

2 comments:

Dus said...

i've listened to it at least 100 times now, and it still hasn't gotten old.

deez_nutz said...

easily the greatest hardcore album of all time