Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP

BIG NEWS TODAY - WE HAVE A SPECIAL HUMP DAY PUMP. I HAVE A FRIEND COMING INTO TOWN TOMORROW, AND NOT JUST ANY FRIEND. NAH, THIS IS MY MAIN MAN. (check out his blog)

MAN, WE USED TO HANG OUT IN COLLEGE ALL THE TIME, AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN LIKE 5 YEARS. SOME OF THE BEST TIMES I'VE EVER HAD WERE DOING STUPID STUFF WITH THIS DUDE. HE'S FLYING INTO GAINESVILLE TOMORROW, AND SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN SO LONG, I HOPE I RECOGNIZE HIM. I MEAN, WHAT IF HE FLIES IN AND WE'RE BOTH AT THE AIRPORT THERE, LOOKING FOR EACH OTHER, AND WE TOTALLY DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER? WHAT IF HE WALKS RIGHT BY ME WITHOUT ME EVEN NOTICING?

WE COULD PLAN TO WEAR LIKE A CERTAIN T-SHIRT OR SOMETHING, SO WE COULD RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER THAT WAY. BUT WHAT IF WE FORGET? THEN WE'RE BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

WHATEVER, WE'RE BOTH SURROUNDED BY AN AURA OF AWESOME, AND WE CAN SMELL EACH OTHER'S AWESOME FROM A MILE AWAY. I'M NOT WORRIED.

WELL, IN ORDER TO GIVE HIM THE APPROPRIATE WELCOME HE DESERVES, THESE VIDEOS NEED TO BE WATCHED.

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S ALL IN CAPS. I GUESS I MUST BE PRETTY PUMPED UP ALREADY, LOL.

Definitely one of our favorite jams, right here.



Another awesome song.



I love this song, and at about 1:35, get ready to get PUMPED. Sorry about the horrible video haha.




So c'mon, join us in enjoying some good ass tunes, and let Saves the Day take you home.

PS-You probably noted above that he has a blog too. So check back on the regular, because I have a feeling we'll be teaming up for super-deluxe dual blog posts.

2 comments:

Dus said...

FUUUUUCK YEESSSSSSS!!!!

God we're gonna live it up. "We'll live like kings daddy!!! We'll live like kings!!! The treasure went into that underwater cave..."

I'm gonna be hard all day.

Brandon W said...

Saves the day? What are you a faggot?