OK, if you're reading this far, that could mean a couple things:
1. you read the title, and are now reading the 'meat & potatoes' of this particular post.
2. you have good taste in blogs.
3. you, like myself, enjoy a nice brief little list every now n' again.
Whatever, here's another little list for, uhh, for um, for 'dat a$$'...only this list has to do with the exciting things to look forward to in the next couple days/weeks:
1. HUMP DAY PUMP UP - coming very soon! You'll know it when you see it.
2. ART WEEK!!! - coming sooner than later, but still soon. FYI: it's not ART WEEK!!! unless there are three (3) exclamation points. Watch out for imposters.
3. heckyeah-man.blogspot.com t-shirts (lol). Yeah, my dream may become your reality.
The first part of 2009 is shaping up to be HUUUUUUUUGE for us here at w.hym-bs.c ! Truly an exciting time indeed. In fact this is almost as exciting as the time when a little known feller named Barack Obama was running for president, and I kept saying that there's no way he's going to be able to keep all those promises. And everybody was like "omg vote for change"; and then they were like "omg ur a dummy".
And I was all "wtflolz stfu jerks".